- Salesforce is a SaaS or Software as a Service, which means there is no need to install the software or server to work on. Users can simply sign-up in Salesforce.com and can start running the business instantly.
CRM(Customer Relationship Management)
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, a software to manage all the customer and company’s interactions. It contains and manages all the customer-related information such as Customer Name, Address, Phone Number, Email address, and other business-related information. The software keeps all the interactions done with customers, complaints registered by the customer, resolutions provided by the executive, and other customer activities with the particular business or product.
Following are the different features of the Salesforce platform −
To view customer contact details, activity history, customer communications, and internal account discussions, etc. In short, it manages all the data pertaining to the contact with a customer.
It provides the details of the stage a deal is in, the products involved in the deal, the quotation for the deal etc. In short it manages all the data that helps in identifying, progressing and closing a deal.
This feature is focused on making personalized contact with a customer for various campaigns designed by the marketing team. It also provides real-time sales alerts based on the level of engagement with a customer.
This feature helps in quickly finding experts who can help in closing a deal based on customer queries and feedback. In short, it helps in bringing in a collaborative effort to engage an entire team in the deal and make the deal happen.
We have learned about the Salesforce, but why should we choose it? What are the benefits? So below are some points that explain the benefits of choosing Salesforce:
- The first benefit of choosing Salesforce is that we do not need to install any software to build an application or run our business activities. We can focus on building the apps instead of installing, setup, repairing, etc.
- Since it is the cloud-based CRM platform, any user can access it from anywhere using the internet.
- Any new user or business start-up can choose Salesforce for building apps or run business, as it is so affordable with lots of capabilities.
- One can easily integrate the Salesforce with any third-party applications, such as Gmail, which is much easier than other CRM Software.
- It is the world’s number 1 CRM software, as it is easy to use, fast to deploy any app, and provide efficient outputs as per the requirements.
- The development cost is also very less.